Theme of the Week

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who I am.

First and foremost, my name is Kim. I come from a family where my mother is Karen, and my sister is Kandice. Maybe that is why I like the letter K so much, but there are so many interesting words that begin with K. Kangaroo for an example, but enough of K, I'm here to introduce you to the others known as I and M.

My name is Kim, I am 23 and I would say the original definition of myself was that I was an artist. Am an artist. My boyfriend is an artist. I however have come to the conclusion that I am simply a creator. I create art, I create meals, I create clothing, I create stories and I create worlds. Several in fact. Most, if not all have started from my dreams. My alter self is Aeolynn, a powerful being with a goddess as a sister, her family all but destroyed and killed, and a world that needs rebuilding. Fortunately my family is more intact then it has ever been (even from the beginning, to after a divorce and my mother remarrying.) and though this world needs some work I am not planning on trying to rebuild it. I simply want to make it better. It is through that  that I want to share my thoughts to the world.

I'm starting this blog as I write a book. Will the main character be Aeolynn, or perhaps another character of mine? Although I can most connect with her, as she is modeled after me, I don't think this is the path I want to take for a first try at writing a novel. Over the next week I will begin to plan out a story line.

Will you join me in this adventure? I could sure use the help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment